Telecom sales engineer
WHO WE ARE
METRACOM, with more than 35 years of experience, has developed a unique expertise in the design, integration, deployment and support of satellite transmission and telecommunication solutions using all technologies in this field (stations, VSAT, mobility…).
METRACOM has also developed expertise in video contribution systems for the media and acts as a distributor of a wide range of video solutions and Satcom terminals. In addition, METRACOM offers a wide range of professional services including traditional technical support, on-site maintenance, after-sales service, audit/expertise, installations, and training.
METRACOM is part of the GLOBAL Technologies Group, an expert in engineering, deployment of IT projects and telecommunications infrastructures and an international player in the implementation of technological information systems. We work with major industrial, civil and military accounts, for telecoms and for the tertiary sector, on missions combining consulting, support and technical expertise.
To support our growth, our sustained international growth, we are looking for a Telecom sales engineer.
You will be responsible for the management of the existing customer portfolio and its development, ensuring its profitability.
• You will carry out active prospecting in order to develop turnover in your sector, using the company’s skills to build and defend your technical and financial offers to your clients.
• You will promote the company’s solutions, skills and know-how to prospects and clients.
• You develop the best relations with the players, prescribers and principals in France and abroad on the Accounts and Territories entrusted to you.
• You promote partnership relations with suppliers and strategic service providers.
• You negotiate and consolidate the terms and conditions of offers with the approval of the departments concerned.
• You develop solution offers with the support of the pre-sales team and conduct commercial negotiations in accordance with the mandate given to you.
• You will ensure regular and direct reporting to your manager: progress of the projects you are monitoring.
• You contribute to the enrichment of the catalogue of solutions in order to meet the challenges and needs that you have detected with your prospects
• You are a beginner, or you have a first successful experience in a sales department, and you like to invest fully in your work
• You have a good knowledge of the telecom sales environment with a strong technical background
• You are recognized for your interpersonal skills, your agility and your excellent writing skills
• Your ability to listen and your rigor will make you an ideal contact
• Experience in satellite telecommunications or broadcasting will be a plus
• A good command of English is essential as you will be working in an international environment